Us

Us

Thursday, June 30, 2011

All coming 2gether =D

Everything is coming together for our big move =) I'll tell more soon but most importantly, this weekend I get to see: TIM, my sista & her fam, my parents, G-ma Grow and many cousins and friends! I'm so happy! Many I haven't spent time w/ in a long while! Tim completes training on July 12th in San Ramon and then he reports to work in Bakersfield on July 13th! I sent our notice to the landlords yesterday-eek! I'm collecting strong boxes from the produce department at our local store. I have the U-Haul trailer reserved, yes we are going to get everything in my car, Tim's parents SUV and a 12x6x5.5 trailer =) I've been consolidating for months! The carpet cleaner is reserved and I got info on how to close/fwd my PO Box and get the electric out of our name =) Tim will be staying w/ some of the friends and have a place lined up for us when we come down w/ our belongings =) We will complete our journey south on July 29th! I'm so very excited for this new chapter! Happy 4th of July weekend! ~Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment