Us

Us

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Oh happy day!

Okay so some of my post have probably seemed a bit hard to understand.  For example, this sentence, "I'm  learning to be strong & independent, handling everything while Tim is gone..."  Those who have read were probably thinking, "What does Brennan have to handle & need to be strong & independent for?!  They have no kids, are renting, she is a home maker & have no pets!"  WELL, I can finally tell you!  We signed our final loan approval for our HOME in Bakersfield yesterday!!!!! We are so excited!  We should be getting keys next week!  So, I better get back to packing!  You all have a wonderful weekend!  Hugs T&B 

1 comment:

  1. I heard you were updating again! I feel your pain! I did most of our house stuff on my own too! How exciting for you guys, we are so glad to finally be homeowners! :) hugs

    ReplyDelete