Us
Saturday, January 26, 2013
For expecting moms, that plan to breastfeed
Friday evening a dear friend who works in the medical field sent me a text... "Hey...hope you had a good week! thought I would tell you (you may already know) that starting this year, the new obama health care bill mandates that all insurances pay 100% of the cost of a breast pump for you. Have a good weekend!" This morning I got another wonderful text from her..."forgot to tell you...yummymummystore.com will file your insurance (claim) for you if they have the one (pump) you want." I've had my eye on a hands free Medela and the online store has it! I'll talk to my insurance on Monday to get all the details from them. I will update on here what I learn! "Nesting" has really set in, so I'm off to one of my many project! =) Have a great weekend! Hugs, Tim and Brennan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment