Us
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Trader Joe's Honey Greek Yogurt
I usually feel Baby Moore move in the mornings and then again mid afternoons. I text Tim and say, "Baby is moving!" He comes home and talks to her, "Move, move for Daddy! Daddy wants to feel you move! You always move for Mommy!" Haha! So cute the connection Tim has already formed with Baby Moore, melts my heart! Last night on our way home from meeting, we made a quick stop by Trader Joe's. We bought two containers of the Honey Greek Yogurt, jalapeno yogurt cheese and heavy whipping cream. When we got home I ate about a cup of the Honey Greek Yogurt. Laying in bed, Tim started talking to Baby (my tummy, our new routine every night.) I said she is really moving! You feel her move?! She is so active! First she was moving on my right side, Tim got to feel her move 2-3 times!!!! His first time experiencing it! She moved to the center of my tummy and was moving there too, but Tim couldn't feel her there. So precious to both feel her move! Such an amazing experience! Today is Tim's Friday! We hope to finish our bedroom this weekend! I'll try and get some pictures up =) Hugs, Tim, Bren and Baby Moore
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aww! I love reading about baby Moore! So sweet how Tim and You love her so much already....how special for Daddy to feel her move!
ReplyDelete