Us

Us

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

24 weeks!

Only 16 weeks to go!  

Monday night at birthing class I was to tense up a muscle group, Tim was to find what was tight and find a way to get me to relax those muscles....problems was, I started laughing and couldn't keep tense haha! I hope me & my sister both have our mom's labor/birth genes and that we get to be home the same day w/ our babies like she was w/ us!  I've been doing a pregnancy work out every other day, stretching & yoga on the other day and resting Sat and Sun.  I feel great doing this and baby girl seems to enjoy it too =)  Hugs, Tim, Brennan and Baby Girl

1 comment:

  1. Looking good girl! My Mom had easy labor and births too so I was hoping for the same! Too bad Camilla wouldn't cooperate! Of course I was one of the small percentage who had a breech baby! :) Oh well both kids are healthy so that is what is important!

    ReplyDelete