Us
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Doc Apt.
Well my blood pressure was good haha just kidding! It still is good but I was told my weight gain is a bit on the high side. Doc told me to exercise 20-30 min every day, keeping my heart beat 140 or lower. I need to get a set schedule and stick to it, it is just hard w/ all we have going on. But my weight is important for me & Baby Girl! The Doc liked Baby Girl's kick count graph, she is very active! Her heart beat was "in the 130s." Doc also went through the Birth Plan (Tim & I created) w/ me discussed options/situations, hospital rules, etc. So he now has a copy and I'll give a copy to my nurse at the hospital. So, overall ~all is great! Have a wonderful evening! Hugs, Tim, Brennan & Baby Girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment