Us

Us

Monday, December 2, 2013

A special Thanksgiving!



We had a very special Thanksgiving with Mom & Dad George here!
 Grandma Moore made this cute outfit for Claira's first Thanksgiving =)

 5 months after receiving our precious gift, I  have reached my weight goal!
Tim & I =)
 Mom, Claira & I!
All of us!
 Our family~love!
 Nap with Grandma
 Tim, Dad & Claira
 Nap with Grandpa
 Mommy & daughter
 Santa hat~not ready for pictures =) I'll get some from Tim's phone of picking out our Christmas tree =)
 So fun!
 Christmas lights for the first time!


 Putting up her first ornament!

 Her first ornament from Gma & Gpa George
 Loves her feet!
 Light box is so fun Dad!
 Love!





 I have had the great privilege of having/knowing most of my great grandparents and my grandparents.  I am so thankful for this.  As Tim didn't really get this privilege, it has made me realize how lucky/blessed I am.  I'm so thankful Claira is getting to know her great grandparents and grandparents!



1 comment:

  1. Very sweet pictures, Brennan. There is one of your Mom holding Claira that is so precious, it should be enlarged and hanging in her living room! (The fourth one up from the bottom of this post.) It is a wonderful thing when our children know have the privilege of grand-parents. My Mom and Dad were here a few weeks ago and the highlight of their trip was time with their great grand-babies. Very special memories. ~ Dori ~

    ReplyDelete