Us

Us

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Completed home projects

Here are some of the projects that have been completed!  We love our new home!  

I love my red kitchen & gas stove top!  

New fan in living room w/ LIGHTs =)

1 bear up, one to go!

Office/craft room curtains.

Utility room shelf.

Master bedroom curtains, this slider is huge!

Master closet complete!

Additional shelves in tall kitchen cabinet! 

Dinning room faux wood blinds.

Constructed shelves for garage!

Did I mention I love my kitchen? ;-)

And the sanding/masking of base board continues!
Thank you so much to Dad & Mom Moore for all of their help!
Hugs, T&B

5 comments:

  1. You are making a beautiful open home that will be useful for many years to come. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice, It looks so warm and cozy. Very excited for yall, Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing a great job sweetheart. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're off to a great start. It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! I bet you are having so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete