Us

Us

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Our new home & our first project of painting!

We got our keys late on Friday!  Here our a few pictures of the outside.  And some before and during our first project of painting =)  Not much explanation needed. We love it!   Just wanted to get these up real quick for my friends and family that wish they could be here but can't.  Hugs and love T and B



































5 comments:

  1. You are so brave with colors! I am a chicken to paint my house in strong colors. I love it! So happy for you. Congrats on your first house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful first home. Love all you are doing to it. Thanks for sharing. We know it will be a great open home!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so pretty! I love the red too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone! I'll try & get some more pics up soon! Tim is gone the next 2 weeks so I'm glad I have plenty to keep me busy! I'll be working on 1) organizing our closet 2) painting base board & 3) working on the yard =) Today I made phone calls to change our address & started on the closet =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Sista and Bro on your first house! It is beautiful, and I love all the unique touches like the arches and the shutters! I can't wait to come see it in person! Just think of all the lovely memories that will be made her....:) :) :) :)
    Love,
    Sista Seanna

    ReplyDelete