Yesterday one of our friends & their 7month old baby were hit by a car running a red light. This has been a fear of mine since we have moved down here. People run red lights quite often and the speed limit is 45-55. Our friends car (a small SUV) was hit so hard it rolled twice! The hospital was keeping/observing them for 6 hours, I think that is great. Thankfully as of last night, they were both okay! Tim & I had decided that the Britax car seat was what we wanted, but now w/ a 7 month old being in this horrible of an accident and she is okay, we are 100% sold on Britax!
Best news this morning!!!! Tim will be in Fresno for his month of Transmission work!!! The crew will just be doing "routine work" so he will get to be home every weekend (most likely!) I'm so so so happy!!! ♥
Also cousin Kara Grow will be here around Wednesday!!! She will be here till the Buttonwillow Grounds are ready for the workers! Excited for her to be here!
Hope this finds all of you well! Hugs, Tim, Brennan & Baby Girl


Wow - how scary!!! That is also always a worry of mine! We love our Britax as I already mentioned!!! Better to pay more for safety! Although some people say they all have the same safety that we are paying more for the name, but I have looked at others compared to Ella's and her's is larger and has that extra bar on the base to provide the extra care! She is 14 months already and still in that seat! So it can last a long time. We will get a convertible seat soon, and it will be the britax and we will still keep her rear facing!
ReplyDelete