Us

Us

Saturday, June 22, 2013

A massage, a date & packed hospital grab bags

The honey roasted almonds turned out delicious!  I think I may make some more!  I did mow the back yard too!  I tried to weed-eat but couldn't get the dern thing started!  Yesterday I got my morning walk in, did some yard work & finished painting the chair rail in our bathroom (with a mask on!)  So now we don't have any painters tape on any of our walls! =)  At 3pm I went and got a Prenatal Massage, Baby Girl moved the entire massage!  I felt great afterward!  So relaxed and not sore!  I didn't realize how sore I was!  I started having contractions about an hour after the massage and continued to have them into the night (waking me up.)  They were longer and stronger than any that I've ever had before!  I think the mega full moon will bring Baby Girl Sunday night/Monday morning =)  Last night we packed the hospital bags so those are ready to just grab =)   Tim and I also went on a date last night!  We went to Frugatti's Italian Eatery, so yummy!  There was a man playing Italian songs on his electronic according by the front entrance, so fun!  I had a pasta dish w/ salmon & asparagus and Tim had meatball lasagna.  And we went all out and had dessert too =)  I had cannoli and Tim had tiramisu!  Both were truly amazing! Today Tim is working, poor guy!  His next day off won't be till this next Friday unless Baby Girl comes before than!  I plan on catching up on laundry, cleaning, etc. since I was working on other projects yesterday!    Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday!  Hugs and love, Tim, Brennan & Baby Girl

3 comments:

  1. Well its Sunday night so I'm sending extra happy vibes your way (along with some really strong contraction vibes to get things moving!). I know it will all go well and sure are anxious to see the news! :-) ~ Dori ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been checking your blog every day since your last posts, eager for more news on how you and your little one are doing. We are so excited to meet her! Hope you are doing well and staying cool. ♡

    ReplyDelete