Us

Us

Monday, June 17, 2013

Due date(s)

So originally the Doc said I was due June 30th and the Ultrasound Tech said June 25th.  Either way, I'm in the 2 week window for both opinions!  39 weeks tomorrow (according to the Ultrasound Tech!)  Next Doc Apt is Wednesday morning, if we make it till then =)  If we do make it till then I'm asking Doc if I can get a prenatal massage, that would probably get things moving!  
Today Uncle Gary & Aunt Jan and Uncle Phil & Aunt Lynn are coming!  They are headed to cousin Diana & Mel Clark's to install kitchen cabinets they built!  I'm really looking forward to them spending the night, its a perfect half way stop for them!  And I'm thankful for  distractions from the waiting!  
Hope your week is off to a great start!  Hugs, Tim, Brennan & Baby Girl Moore (soon you'll get to know her name!)

No comments:

Post a Comment