Us

Us

Monday, May 27, 2013

35 week ultra sound and doc apt.

Last Thursday we had an ultra sound and Doc apt =)  Baby Girl was very still during the ultra sound.  Course she was in constant movement the whole day before, so maybe she was a bit worn out haha!  We got a picture of her little round head and we can see her right eye and her little round nose =)   She is 5.2lbs w/ heartbeat at 136  U/s tech thinks she will weigh around 7.1 at birth  She is two weeks ahead in length  She is still head down (thank you Baby Girl!)  I was so relieved to hear she most likely won't be a big baby, after my Doc telling me my weight gain is on the heavier side (27lbs) and also saying my tummy measurement was on the large size, I was getting a bit worried!  Interesting fact Tim was two weeks early and weighed 7lbs and I was really close to my due date and I was 6lbs 15oz  =)  They said if Baby Girl tries coming in the next two weeks they will try and stop labor but if she tries coming at or after 37 weeks, they will just let her come =)  And Doc okayed us to go to Texas for Donovan and Kayla's wedding!  Well, I better start packing =)  Hope this finds you all well!  Hugs, Tim, Brennan & Baby Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment