Us

Us

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Maternity Pictures ~ 33 weeks and 2 days

Our friend Mandie Williams came up for Buttonwillow Convention and took our maternity pictures Thursday morning!  So nice of her!  We love how they came out!  Enjoy!  love Tim, Brennan and Baby Girl
 1st pair of shoes from Daddy & Mommy!
 Just a few weeks longer!

 On 10-24-12 I took a pregnancy test. I'll never forget the feeling when I saw I was pregnant  I wrote  this note to Tim and put the test next to it  

 1st dress from Daddy & Mommy!

 The 3 of us!

 It really is a miracle!
 Our little trooper!


Will she have Daddy's blue eyes? 
 We can't wait to meet you!
 So much love!
 Pink dresses!
 Ribbons and bows!
 All we need is love!


 Together on Mommy's baby blanket!


 Daddy's little girl!
 We love talking & reading to you!

 So so true!



 And there were 3!
 Will you have Mommy's smile?
 Love thinking about you!

 All because two people fell in love!
 Best picture I think!
 Kisses!


 I think the 3 of us will love coming to this park!

No comments:

Post a Comment