Us

Us

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sweet Baby Shower by Layne!

Baby Girl's Baby Shower
by Layne Bone


 Brianna~ Brad & Suz's bundle of joy!
 Brianna with Grandma Linda!

 Beautiful decor by Layne!

 Everything was so sweet!

 Mrs. Brenda & I!
 Cari made a beautiful cake!



 Layne getting Baby Girl's book library started!
 You can never have too many onesies!
 Ribbons & bows!
 Cute little dress!
 Very special gift from Dave & Brenda!
 Special friends!
 More special friends!
 Cute boxes!
 Many useful gifts!
 Cari made two beautiful cakes!
 One we ate and this one mom & Baby Girl will find very useful!
 Sweet Annabelle!  Chris & Laura's little one!
 Love tulips!
 Lots of yummy food!

 Brianna and her blue eyes!
 Mother & daughter: Cari & Sam

 Layne and Brianna!
 Laura and I!
 Layne & I!
 Thank you so much Layne for a wonderfully sweet day!!!!!  We are so blessed to have such amazing friends! xoxo Tim, Brennan & Baby Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment