Us

Us

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Happy (early) Mother's Day


This morning I put 4 Mother's Day cards in the mail  Mom George, Mom Moore, Grandma George & Grandma Grow  I have a thankful heart that we still get to do this  I know many only have one card to put in the mail and some not even the one  As the days fly away and I get closer to the privilege of becoming a mom, I am filled with thankfulness for those who have been in my life & given me a wonderful example of what it truly means to be a Mom  Happy (early) Mother's Day 

 Christmas 2012 when we announced Baby Girl 

January 2013 in Solvang, CA

1 comment:

  1. Sweet pictures of you and your Momma. I've still never gotten to meet her. :-( Hope you have a Happy Mother's Day too.... after all, you ARE a Mommy now! I'm sure you're really counting the weeks now. Love, ~ Dori ~

    ReplyDelete